Installing the script on your web host should be a quick and easy process. Follow these detailed steps to get the script up and running in just a few minutes.
Before you begin the installation process, make sure you have the following items ready:
- Download the script zip file from CodeCanyon
- Obtain the license code for your purchase from CodeCanyon. You will need this during the installation process.
- Create a new database and database user on your web host
- Make note of the database host, name, username, and password. You will need this information during the installation process.
To personalize your site and make it your own, you will need to replace the following default assets with your own:
- Site logo:
- Site favicon:
- Site cover image:
- 1.The script contains a
/publicfolder which handles all requests. You will need to extract the script files to your
/public_html/folder on your web host, and configure the root directory to serve files from the
- 2.For example, if your domain is
https://yourdomain.com, it should serve files from the
- 3.Here is how to configure the root directory in different environments:
- 4.Make sure to also upload the
.htaccessfile located in the
/public/folder. This is an important step, as failure to do so may result in errors.
- 1.Set the permissions (CHMOD) of the base folder, subfolders, and files to 755, 775, or 777, depending on your server. This will allow the script to access and modify these files as needed.
- 2.APP URL is your domain name (eg. https://domain.com or https://tiktok.domain.com), it's useful when you want to install the script in a sub-domain.
- 3.Access the product on your website and go to the
https://yourdomain.com/install). This will start the installation process. Follow the prompts to complete the installation, including entering your database, license code, and admin account information.
- 4.Once the installation is finished, you can access the website and log in with your chosen admin account credentials:
- Email: [chosen during installation]
- Password: [chosen during installation]
Note: If you are using version 1.x or 2.x of the script, you will need to clean install with a new database as there is no backward compatibility.
That's it! You should now have the script installed and running on your web host. If you have any issues during the installation process, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out for assistance.